Like all the best italian photographers, I deal not only with weddings but I also set up photo shoots for elopements, engagement shoots, proposals, portraits and family sessions. We are based on Lake Como but we work on Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, in Tuscany, Venice, Milan, Florence, throughout Italy and worldwide.
You will find many examples of my work published in the best blogs and magazines online.
I shoot luxury weddings in the most exclusive wedding italian venues, V.I.P. weddings with a high budget… but, of course, there are plenty of couples who love each other very much and simply want to enjoy their wedding with their family and friends, not spending it posing for endless formal shots. This is my favorite time because those moments are the best opportunity for me to take the spontaneous photographs that I love so much.
Describing one’s “style” is difficult.
After many years in contact with many couples I realised that it’s difficult for them to find and choose the best of the best wedding photographer… Because the best photographer just doesn’t exist. The best will be the one who will tell your wedding story following who you are and how you think.
Very often the labels that italian photographers use for their photos – photojournalistic, natural, candid, fashion… are chosen on the basis of marketing and business criteria.
So how to do it? I deal with photography, so the best way I can describe my style to you is to show you many, many real weddings.
Not a sequence of single images that you see and think “wow”, but a visual story that says “wow” to your heart
If you spend some time browsing my pictures you will soon get a feel for my style. Sit on your sofa with a glass of Italian prosecco and enjoy!
I am here for you, available at any time should you need me, just for advice or to share ideas to help make your day amazing and run smoothly built on many years of experience in this field.
AWARDS AND PUBLICATIONS:
The inclusion in the best of 2017 worldelitephotographers 2016/17 wedsociety world Top 100 wedding Photographers featured images in the national contest ANFM featured images in the international contest ISWP featured images in the international contest WPJA Excellence Awards in the international contest WPS Excellence Awards in the international contest fearlessphotographers published on national professional magazine published on national magazine White Sposa published on international One White Dress published on Vogue published on Brides published on Vanity Fair published on Style me pretty published on the Daily Telegraph finalist in the international competition winner of the bronze awards (FIOF) Award in “creative quality in professional photography” Winner and published author in the international competition works exposed to the gallery “Tutti i Colori del Bianco” featured images in the national contest Fotonotiziario-Facebook works exposed to the photoshow Milan and Rome selected as one finalists in the national award wedding contest classified as one finalists “Photographer of the Year” FIOF
Random from the blog:
- From UK Wedding to Lake Como Villa Balbianello and Grand Hotel TremezzoIn BEST LAKE COMO WEDDINGWe follow the movies that will lead us to discovery of today’s wedding. For the promises Olvia and Nik from UK have chosen the fascinating “Loggia Durini” at Villa […]
- Wedding Photographer: gorgeous italian wedding at Cascina DiodonaIn DESTINATION WEDDINGWedding Photographer: gorgeous italian wedding at Cascina Diodona “it’s a wager of love” … A fabulous traditional Italian wedding with lemon yellow theme what […]
- gorgeous wedding From Usa to Lake Maggiore Isola Bella StresaIn DESTINATION WEDDINGStresa, known as the queen of Lake Maggiore, and the Gulf of the Borromean Islands are among the most fascinating and rich history of this lake betwin Switzerland and Italy, and are also […]
- Silvia & Maurizio, wedding Como Lake, Varenna,Hotel Royal VitcoriaIn BEST LAKE COMO WEDDINGSpring is one of the most romantic seasons for a wedding. In the ancient village of Varenna on the shores of Lake Como, An ideal set for your big day. The church of San Giorgio is a lombard […]
- Wedding photographer: emotional wedding in palazzo SalisIn DESTINATION WEDDINGA traditional Italian wedding with modern touches what we present in this article. The wedding took place in the beautiful scenery of the city of Chiavenna not far from Sondrio. The bride […]
- Italian wedding at Castello di RossinoIn DESTINATION WEDDINGIn an early sunny day of september Silvia and Antonio began their journey of life together in a church of sixteenth-century in San Magno in Legnano. The wedding reception was held at […]