Like all the best italian photographers, I deal not only with weddings but I also set up photo shoots for elopements, engagement shoots, proposals, portraits and family sessions. We are based on Lake Como but we work on Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, in Tuscany, Venice, Milan, Florence, throughout Italy and worldwide.
You will find many examples of my work published in the best blogs and magazines online.
I shoot luxury weddings in the most exclusive wedding italian venues, V.I.P. weddings with a high budget… but, of course, there are plenty of couples who love each other very much and simply want to enjoy their wedding with their family and friends, not spending it posing for endless formal shots. This is my favorite time because those moments are the best opportunity for me to take the spontaneous photographs that I love so much.
Describing one’s “style” is difficult.
After many years in contact with many couples I realised that it’s difficult for them to find and choose the best of the best wedding photographer… Because the best photographer just doesn’t exist. The best will be the one who will tell your wedding story following who you are and how you think.
Very often the labels that italian photographers use for their photos – photojournalistic, natural, candid, fashion… are chosen on the basis of marketing and business criteria.
So how to do it? I deal with photography, so the best way I can describe my style to you is to show you many, many real weddings.
Not a sequence of single images that you see and think “wow”, but a visual story that says “wow” to your heart
If you spend some time browsing my pictures you will soon get a feel for my style. Sit on your sofa with a glass of Italian prosecco and enjoy!
I am here for you, available at any time should you need me, just for advice or to share ideas to help make your day amazing and run smoothly built on many years of experience in this field.
- gorgeous couple italian wedding in Villa Arese LuciniIn DESTINATION WEDDINGValentina and Davide, a wonderful and romantic couple, a dream location and a wonderful sunny day are the elements of this amazing traditional Italian wedding. Valentina chose a […]
- amazing wedding in Villa Giona VeronaIn DESTINATION WEDDINGJust a few kilometers from Verona and Lake Garda, the Valpolicella is renowned for its wine production. On its hills there are ancient old houses full of history and immersed in a unique […]
- unconventional wedding in the heart of the AlpsIn DESTINATION WEDDINGAn unconventional choice and fascinating to Evelina and Carlo, mountain lovers, to celebrate their wedding in the Val Biandino landscapes in the hart of in the Italian Alps, northern […]
- From Scottland to Isola Comacina Lake ComoIn BEST LAKE COMO WEDDINGIf you are looking for your wedding for a fascinating location, rich in history and unique the Ossuccio town and the Comacina Island, on Lake Como, are ideal for an unforgettable day. […]
- elopement in Lake como villa cipressi varennaIn BEST LAKE COMO WEDDINGAn architectural gem surrounded by greenery, a small group of guests and a romantic couple … these are the ingredients of Selesa and Frank wedding from Holland. Among the most sought […]