Like all the best italian photographers, I deal not only with weddings but I also set up photo shoots for elopements, engagement shoots, proposals, portraits and family sessions. We are based on Lake Como but we work on Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, in Tuscany, Venice, Milan, Florence, throughout Italy and worldwide.
You will find many examples of my work published in the best blogs and magazines online.
I shoot luxury weddings in the most exclusive wedding italian venues, V.I.P. weddings with a high budget… but, of course, there are plenty of couples who love each other very much and simply want to enjoy their wedding with their family and friends, not spending it posing for endless formal shots. This is my favorite time because those moments are the best opportunity for me to take the spontaneous photographs that I love so much.
Describing one’s “style” is difficult.
After many years in contact with many couples I realised that it’s difficult for them to find and choose the best of the best wedding photographer… Because the best photographer just doesn’t exist. The best will be the one who will tell your wedding story following who you are and how you think.
Very often the labels that italian photographers use for their photos – photojournalistic, natural, candid, fashion… are chosen on the basis of marketing and business criteria.
So how to do it? I deal with photography, so the best way I can describe my style to you is to show you many, many real weddings.
Not a sequence of single images that you see and think “wow”, but a visual story that says “wow” to your heart
If you spend some time browsing my pictures you will soon get a feel for my style. Sit on your sofa with a glass of Italian prosecco and enjoy!
I am here for you, available at any time should you need me, just for advice or to share ideas to help make your day amazing and run smoothly built on many years of experience in this field.
Remember, we are based on Lake Como, Italy but we work on Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, in Tuscany, Venice, Milan, Florence, throughout Italy and worldwide.
AWARDS AND PUBLICATIONS:
The inclusion in the best of 2017 worldelitephotographers 2016/17 wedsociety world Top 100 wedding Photographers featured images in the national contest ANFM featured images in the international contest ISWP featured images in the international contest WPJA Excellence Awards in the international contest WPS Excellence Awards in the international contest fearlessphotographers published on national professional magazine published on national magazine White Sposa published on international One White Dress published on Vogue published on Brides published on Vanity Fair published on Style me pretty published on the Daily Telegraph finalist in the international competition winner of the bronze awards (FIOF) Award in “creative quality in professional photography” Winner and published author in the international competition works exposed to the gallery “Tutti i Colori del Bianco” featured images in the national contest Fotonotiziario-Facebook works exposed to the photoshow Milan and Rome selected as one finalists in the national award wedding contest classified as one finalists “Photographer of the Year” FIOF
Random from the blog:
- Indian wedding in lake como villa carlottaIn BEST LAKE COMO WEDDINGThe Lake Como landscapes magic meets the Indian culture in this fantastic Indian wedding celebrated in one of the richest places of historic houses around the lake. The bride has chosen a […]
- Amazing wedding in Castello di RossinoIn DESTINATION WEDDINGIf you are looking for a unique and evocative destination to celebrate your wedding, the territories of northern Italy and in particular Lombardy are the ones that make for you, not too far […]
- Wedding photographer: emotional wedding in palazzo SalisIn DESTINATION WEDDINGA traditional Italian wedding with modern touches what we present in this article. The wedding took place in the beautiful scenery of the city of Chiavenna not far from Sondrio. The bride […]
- Traditional Italian wedding, Bergamo restaurant AtterraggioIn DESTINATION WEDDINGPaola and Luigi. A cheerful wedding, colorful and with a little touch of Africa. Paola, inspired by traditional Italian wedding of the past, has reached the church of San Lorenzo in […]
- Wedding in Villa Balbianello lake comoIn BEST LAKE COMO WEDDINGThe Lake Como has considered one of the most romantic location to celebrate the “Big day”. Charlotte and David from England have chosen the town of Bellagio and Lenno as the […]
- perfect Italian wedding in orvieto, Villa il Patriarca Chiusi, Siena TuscanyIn DESTINATION WEDDINGAmong Italy the more richest areas of natural and artistic heritage, Tuscany is a fascinating place that attracts many tourists every year, but also couples that intending to celebrate […]