Like all the best italian photographers, I deal not only with weddings but I also set up photo shoots for elopements, engagement shoots, proposals, portraits and family sessions. We are based on Lake Como but we work on Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, in Tuscany, Venice, Milan, Florence, throughout Italy and worldwide.
You will find many examples of my work published in the best blogs and magazines online.
I shoot luxury weddings in the most exclusive wedding italian venues, V.I.P. weddings with a high budget… but, of course, there are plenty of couples who love each other very much and simply want to enjoy their wedding with their family and friends, not spending it posing for endless formal shots. This is my favorite time because those moments are the best opportunity for me to take the spontaneous photographs that I love so much.
Describing one’s “style” is difficult.
After many years in contact with many couples I realised that it’s difficult for them to find and choose the best of the best wedding photographer… Because the best photographer just doesn’t exist. The best will be the one who will tell your wedding story following who you are and how you think.
Very often the labels that italian photographers use for their photos – photojournalistic, natural, candid, fashion… are chosen on the basis of marketing and business criteria.
So how to do it? I deal with photography, so the best way I can describe my style to you is to show you many, many real weddings.
Not a sequence of single images that you see and think “wow”, but a visual story that says “wow” to your heart
If you spend some time browsing my pictures you will soon get a feel for my style. Sit on your sofa with a glass of Italian prosecco and enjoy!
I am here for you, available at any time should you need me, just for advice or to share ideas to help make your day amazing and run smoothly built on many years of experience in this field.
- wedding Venice, torcello, locanda CiprianiIn DESTINATION WEDDINGFrancesca and Nicola. A small island suspended in time… Ernest Hemingway loved guest-house … these are the elements of this traditional Italian wedding. The religious ceremony […]
- Italian Wedding in Castello Albani and Villa GiavazziIn DESTINATION WEDDINGThe vitality and joy related to the red color lead us to discover this Italian wedding. Samanta instead of the usual bouquet, chose a bracelet of flowers, perfect for a modern bride. The […]
- Wedding Photographer a simple, yuong, fresh, Italian wedding in La Madonnina Barni Lake ComoIn DESTINATION WEDDINGWedding Photographer a simple, yuong, fresh, Italian wedding in La Madonnina Barni, Lake Como In this articlewe present a wedding in minamal chich style, young and fresh in the shades of […]
- A wonderful couple for a gorgeous destination wedding in sicily, MilazzoIn DESTINATION WEDDINGThe colors, scents and traditions of Sicily meet in this marvelous maritime Italian wedding. Laura chose an elegant wedding dress with lace ups and crystals of a delicate blue color and […]
- Italian wedding in Verona palazzo barbieri piazza BraIn DESTINATION WEDDINGOne of the most romantic places in Italy is Verona where Shakespeare set the Romeo and Juliet love story. For celebrate their promise by a civil ceremony, Giorgia and Massimo have chosen […]