Like all the best italian photographers, I deal not only with weddings but I also set up photo shoots for elopements, engagement shoots, proposals, portraits and family sessions. We are based on Lake Como but we work on Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, in Tuscany, Venice, Milan, Florence, throughout Italy and worldwide.
You will find many examples of my work published in the best blogs and magazines online.
I shoot luxury weddings in the most exclusive wedding italian venues, V.I.P. weddings with a high budget… but, of course, there are plenty of couples who love each other very much and simply want to enjoy their wedding with their family and friends, not spending it posing for endless formal shots. This is my favorite time because those moments are the best opportunity for me to take the spontaneous photographs that I love so much.
Describing one’s “style” is difficult.
After many years in contact with many couples I realised that it’s difficult for them to find and choose the best of the best wedding photographer… Because the best photographer just doesn’t exist. The best will be the one who will tell your wedding story following who you are and how you think.
Very often the labels that italian photographers use for their photos – photojournalistic, natural, candid, fashion… are chosen on the basis of marketing and business criteria.
So how to do it? I deal with photography, so the best way I can describe my style to you is to show you many, many real weddings.
Not a sequence of single images that you see and think “wow”, but a visual story that says “wow” to your heart
If you spend some time browsing my pictures you will soon get a feel for my style. Sit on your sofa with a glass of Italian prosecco and enjoy!
I am here for you, available at any time should you need me, just for advice or to share ideas to help make your day amazing and run smoothly built on many years of experience in this field.
- From Deutschland Wedding in Castello di RossinoIn DESTINATION WEDDINGSurrounded by green olive groves and the picturesque vineyard stands the figure of the Castello di Rossino in Lecco, not far from Milan and Bergamo. the bride has made herself ready in the […]
- wedding in villa Angera lake maggiore italyIn DESTINATION WEDDINGAnna and Maurizio a couple with a special chemical, a town situated on a hill overlooking the surrounding landscape and a villa on Lake Maggiore … may seem a movie, but it is […]
- A special italian Wedding in lecco and Locanda la vecchia FilandaIn DESTINATION WEDDINGThe town of Lecco and its surroundings that were the background for the love story between Renzo and Lucia in the novel of the Promessi Sposi del Manzoni, and is today the favorite […]
- luxury winter Italian wedding in loft RuginelloIn DESTINATION WEDDINGWedding in the New Year’s Eve … Roberta and Mattia have celebrated the marriage in the pretty little church of San Leonardo in Brivio charming village on the banks of Adda […]
- wedding photographer Italian Wedding in Villa AppianiIn DESTINATION WEDDINGWedding Photographer: A wonderful autumn wedding, the end of the summer season is a new beginning, the best time to celebrate the wedding. Giulia and Luca chose the pretty Sait Gottardo […]