Like all the best italian photographers, I deal not only with weddings but I also set up photo shoots for elopements, engagement shoots, proposals, portraits and family sessions. We are based on Lake Como but we work on Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, in Tuscany, Venice, Milan, Florence, throughout Italy and worldwide.
You will find many examples of my work published in the best blogs and magazines online.
I shoot luxury weddings in the most exclusive wedding italian venues, V.I.P. weddings with a high budget… but, of course, there are plenty of couples who love each other very much and simply want to enjoy their wedding with their family and friends, not spending it posing for endless formal shots. This is my favorite time because those moments are the best opportunity for me to take the spontaneous photographs that I love so much.
Describing one’s “style” is difficult.
After many years in contact with many couples I realised that it’s difficult for them to find and choose the best of the best wedding photographer… Because the best photographer just doesn’t exist. The best will be the one who will tell your wedding story following who you are and how you think.
Very often the labels that italian photographers use for their photos – photojournalistic, natural, candid, fashion… are chosen on the basis of marketing and business criteria.
So how to do it? I deal with photography, so the best way I can describe my style to you is to show you many, many real weddings.
Not a sequence of single images that you see and think “wow”, but a visual story that says “wow” to your heart
If you spend some time browsing my pictures you will soon get a feel for my style. Sit on your sofa with a glass of Italian prosecco and enjoy!
I am here for you, available at any time should you need me, just for advice or to share ideas to help make your day amazing and run smoothly built on many years of experience in this field.
Remember, we are based on Lake Como, Italy but we work on Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, in Tuscany, Venice, Milan, Florence, throughout Italy and worldwide.
AWARDS AND PUBLICATIONS:
The inclusion in the best of 2017 worldelitephotographers 2016/17 wedsociety world Top 100 wedding Photographers featured images in the national contest ANFM featured images in the international contest ISWP featured images in the international contest WPJA Excellence Awards in the international contest WPS Excellence Awards in the international contest fearlessphotographers published on national professional magazine published on national magazine White Sposa published on international One White Dress published on Vogue published on Brides published on Vanity Fair published on Style me pretty published on the Daily Telegraph finalist in the international competition winner of the bronze awards (FIOF) Award in “creative quality in professional photography” Winner and published author in the international competition works exposed to the gallery “Tutti i Colori del Bianco” featured images in the national contest Fotonotiziario-Facebook works exposed to the photoshow Milan and Rome selected as one finalists in the national award wedding contest classified as one finalists “Photographer of the Year” FIOF
Random from the blog:
- Amazing Wedding in villa cipressi from uk to italyIn BEST LAKE COMO WEDDINGA fantastic vintage wedding who as a location two beautiful cities of the Larian Triangle in Northern Italy. Jennie from Britain chose a romantic lace wedding dress, and his hair let loose […]
- Jewish and Indian wedding in Stresa Lake MaggioreIn DESTINATION WEDDINGA mix of emotions and ideas for today’s wedding, the bright colors of India meet the American vitality and Italian charm. Villa San Remigio in Pallanza, on Lake Maggiore,with his […]
- From Deutschland Wedding in Castello di RossinoIn DESTINATION WEDDINGSurrounded by green olive groves and the picturesque vineyard stands the figure of the Castello di Rossino in Lecco, not far from Milan and Bergamo. the bride has made herself ready in the […]
- Traditional Italian Wedding in Lecco and Villa Parravicino SossnovskiIn DESTINATION WEDDINGToday a traditional Italian wedding with a magical, delicate and green touch. The religious ceremony with a Catholic rite was celebrated in the Santuario madonna di lourdes in Lecco, a […]
- Italian wedding in a castleIn DESTINATION WEDDINGThe green color, one Church in the late Romanesque style, and the castle … there is an ideal mix for a amazing Italian wedding. The Catholic ceremony was celebrated in the church of […]
- From USA to Italy Como Lake elopement weddingIn BEST LAKE COMO WEDDINGClose your eyes … imagine a pretty village set high on a bluff overlooking Lake Como below, here is the scenario of today’s wedding. Falynn and Dan from the USA have chosen the […]