Like all the best italian photographers, I deal not only with weddings but I also set up photo shoots for elopements, engagement shoots, proposals, portraits and family sessions. We are based on Lake Como but we work on Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, in Tuscany, Venice, Milan, Florence, throughout Italy and worldwide.
You will find many examples of my work published in the best blogs and magazines online.
I shoot luxury weddings in the most exclusive wedding italian venues, V.I.P. weddings with a high budget… but, of course, there are plenty of couples who love each other very much and simply want to enjoy their wedding with their family and friends, not spending it posing for endless formal shots. This is my favorite time because those moments are the best opportunity for me to take the spontaneous photographs that I love so much.
Describing one’s “style” is difficult.
After many years in contact with many couples I realised that it’s difficult for them to find and choose the best of the best wedding photographer… Because the best photographer just doesn’t exist. The best will be the one who will tell your wedding story following who you are and how you think.
Very often the labels that italian photographers use for their photos – photojournalistic, natural, candid, fashion… are chosen on the basis of marketing and business criteria.
So how to do it? I deal with photography, so the best way I can describe my style to you is to show you many, many real weddings.
Not a sequence of single images that you see and think “wow”, but a visual story that says “wow” to your heart
If you spend some time browsing my pictures you will soon get a feel for my style. Sit on your sofa with a glass of Italian prosecco and enjoy!
I am here for you, available at any time should you need me, just for advice or to share ideas to help make your day amazing and run smoothly built on many years of experience in this field.
AWARDS AND PUBLICATIONS:
The inclusion in the best of 2017 worldelitephotographers 2016/17 wedsociety world Top 100 wedding Photographers featured images in the national contest ANFM featured images in the international contest ISWP featured images in the international contest WPJA Excellence Awards in the international contest WPS Excellence Awards in the international contest fearlessphotographers published on national professional magazine published on national magazine White Sposa published on international One White Dress published on Vogue published on Brides published on Vanity Fair published on Style me pretty published on the Daily Telegraph finalist in the international competition winner of the bronze awards (FIOF) Award in “creative quality in professional photography” Winner and published author in the international competition works exposed to the gallery “Tutti i Colori del Bianco” featured images in the national contest Fotonotiziario-Facebook works exposed to the photoshow Milan and Rome selected as one finalists in the national award wedding contest classified as one finalists “Photographer of the Year” FIOF
Random from the blog:
- amazing wedding on the Italian alpsIn DESTINATION WEDDINGAngela and Claudio. in the middle of Valsassina lies the mountain village Introbio. Here the small and ancient church of San Michele is the perfect place for an intimate ceremony. To give a […]
- Wedding photographer: Villa Cipressi and Lido di LennoIn BEST LAKE COMO WEDDINGA perfect fairytale wedding for Tracy & Matthew from UK to Lake Como. Light and colors at the beginning of September are the perfect time to prepare a fabulous wedding. The groom, from […]
- Wedding photographer: Villa Cipressi Varenna lake ComoIn BEST LAKE COMO WEDDINGThe towns that dotted the Lake Como shores are increasingly appreciated as destinations to celebrate their wedding by the characters of the Jet Set and not only, a sign that the unique […]
- Simona & Marco, Luxury Italian Wedding, Villa SubaglioIn DESTINATION WEDDINGA luxury Italian wedding. The wedding ceremony was held in the thirteenth century church of Santa Marta located in the historical center of Lecco. The evening reception was held in Villa […]
- Traditional Italian Wedding in Lecco and Villa Parravicino SossnovskiIn DESTINATION WEDDINGToday a traditional Italian wedding with a magical, delicate and green touch. The religious ceremony with a Catholic rite was celebrated in the Santuario madonna di lourdes in Lecco, a […]
- Weding photographer: summer wedding in Villa cipressi lake ComoIn BEST LAKE COMO WEDDINGThe sunny summer days on Lake Como are perfect for an intimate wedding, the wonderful historic homes that embellish this Lombard water mirror are the ideal locations for a dream […]