Like all the best italian photographers, I deal not only with weddings but I also set up photo shoots for elopements, engagement shoots, proposals, portraits and family sessions. We are based on Lake Como but we work on Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, in Tuscany, Venice, Milan, Florence, throughout Italy and worldwide.
You will find many examples of my work published in the best blogs and magazines online.
I shoot luxury weddings in the most exclusive wedding italian venues, V.I.P. weddings with a high budget… but, of course, there are plenty of couples who love each other very much and simply want to enjoy their wedding with their family and friends, not spending it posing for endless formal shots. This is my favorite time because those moments are the best opportunity for me to take the spontaneous photographs that I love so much.
Describing one’s “style” is difficult.
After many years in contact with many couples I realised that it’s difficult for them to find and choose the best of the best wedding photographer… Because the best photographer just doesn’t exist. The best will be the one who will tell your wedding story following who you are and how you think.
Very often the labels that italian photographers use for their photos – photojournalistic, natural, candid, fashion… are chosen on the basis of marketing and business criteria.
So how to do it? I deal with photography, so the best way I can describe my style to you is to show you many, many real weddings.
Not a sequence of single images that you see and think “wow”, but a visual story that says “wow” to your heart
If you spend some time browsing my pictures you will soon get a feel for my style. Sit on your sofa with a glass of Italian prosecco and enjoy!
I am here for you, available at any time should you need me, just for advice or to share ideas to help make your day amazing and run smoothly built on many years of experience in this field.
- Wedding in Villa Balbianello lake comoIn BEST LAKE COMO WEDDINGThe Lake Como has considered one of the most romantic location to celebrate the “Big day”. Charlotte and David from England have chosen the town of Bellagio and Lenno as the […]
- Manuela & Pino, Italy Albania wedding, traditionalIn BEST LAKE COMO WEDDINGA fantastic couple that joins Italy and Albania. The unique winter landscapes of Lake Como are the perfect setting for this wedding. Manuela has chosen a classic wedding dress with […]
- from Deutschland to Italy weddind Villa MedaIn DESTINATION WEDDINGLocated on the north of Segrino Lake, surrounded by woods and mountains is the last village of the Brianza: Canzo, It’s a charming small town full of monuments of historical […]
- amazing wedding in Venice Hotel Ca SagredoIn DESTINATION WEDDINGVenice is one of the most fascinating destinations wedding in Italy, a city that seems to emerge from the water. The perfect backdrop for a fantastic Italian wedding. Here, on the Grand […]
- Wedding photographer: Villa Cipressi Varenna lake ComoIn BEST LAKE COMO WEDDINGThe towns that dotted the Lake Como shores are increasingly appreciated as destinations to celebrate their wedding by the characters of the Jet Set and not only, a sign that the unique […]