Like all the best italian photographers, I deal not only with weddings but I also set up photo shoots for elopements, engagement shoots, proposals, portraits and family sessions. We are based on Lake Como but we work on Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, in Tuscany, Venice, Milan, Florence, throughout Italy and worldwide.
You will find many examples of my work published in the best blogs and magazines online.
I shoot luxury weddings in the most exclusive wedding italian venues, V.I.P. weddings with a high budget… but, of course, there are plenty of couples who love each other very much and simply want to enjoy their wedding with their family and friends, not spending it posing for endless formal shots. This is my favorite time because those moments are the best opportunity for me to take the spontaneous photographs that I love so much.
Describing one’s “style” is difficult.
After many years in contact with many couples I realised that it’s difficult for them to find and choose the best of the best wedding photographer… Because the best photographer just doesn’t exist. The best will be the one who will tell your wedding story following who you are and how you think.
Very often the labels that italian photographers use for their photos – photojournalistic, natural, candid, fashion… are chosen on the basis of marketing and business criteria.
So how to do it? I deal with photography, so the best way I can describe my style to you is to show you many, many real weddings.
Not a sequence of single images that you see and think “wow”, but a visual story that says “wow” to your heart
If you spend some time browsing my pictures you will soon get a feel for my style. Sit on your sofa with a glass of Italian prosecco and enjoy!
I am here for you, available at any time should you need me, just for advice or to share ideas to help make your day amazing and run smoothly built on many years of experience in this field.
AWARDS AND PUBLICATIONS:
The inclusion in the best of 2017 worldelitephotographers 2016/17 wedsociety world Top 100 wedding Photographers featured images in the national contest ANFM featured images in the international contest ISWP featured images in the international contest WPJA Excellence Awards in the international contest WPS Excellence Awards in the international contest fearlessphotographers published on national professional magazine published on national magazine White Sposa published on international One White Dress published on Vogue published on Brides published on Vanity Fair published on Style me pretty published on the Daily Telegraph finalist in the international competition winner of the bronze awards (FIOF) Award in “creative quality in professional photography” Winner and published author in the international competition works exposed to the gallery “Tutti i Colori del Bianco” featured images in the national contest Fotonotiziario-Facebook works exposed to the photoshow Milan and Rome selected as one finalists in the national award wedding contest classified as one finalists “Photographer of the Year” FIOF
Random from the blog:
- Wedding in como lake villa corte del lagoIn BEST LAKE COMO WEDDINGAn unconventional wedding but full of emotions, Annalisa and Diego have decided to celebrate the wedding and the baptism of their child in the same day. The shrine of “Beata […]
- Italian winter wedding in BormioIn DESTINATION WEDDINGValdidentro the pearl of the Alps with its snowy landscapes are the perfect choice for a traditional Italian wedding with a fairy-tale setting. The church of S.S. Martino and Urbano […]
- from UK Wedding in Villa Cipressi Lake ComoIn BEST LAKE COMO WEDDINGA jump in the 50s for this wedding whose details recall those years. The Carla’s look was in order to make it look like a diva 50s. The hairstyle, the veil, the make up with the […]
- wedding photographer: villa balbianello wedding lake ComoIn BEST LAKE COMO WEDDINGFrom USA to Italy, villa Balbianello wedding, lake Como Event planner: Romeo and Juliet This sparkling couple from the USA has chosen to celebrate their wedding the beautiful […]
- wedding in the heart of the Italian AlpsIn DESTINATION WEDDINGA few kilometers from Sondrio, in a typical alpine landscape, a city with an illustrious past behind and a natural environment of particular charm is the ideal place for a country chic […]
- perfect Italian wedding in orvieto, Villa il Patriarca Chiusi, Siena TuscanyIn DESTINATION WEDDINGAmong Italy the more richest areas of natural and artistic heritage, Tuscany is a fascinating place that attracts many tourists every year, but also couples that intending to celebrate […]